1 of 3
2 of 3
3 of 3
Recipe courtesy of Mustard Seed Market & Café.
2 pints Blueberry Hill blueberries
1 red bell pepper, diced
¼ red onion, minced
1 lime, seeded and squeezed
1/3 cup fresh cilantro
1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
1 tsp sea salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
* For optimal health, we recommend the
use of organic ingredients
1. Coarsely chop one of the pints of blueberries.
2. Mince red onion. Seed and chop jalapenos. Chop cilantro.
3. Combine chopped and whole blueberries with all other ingredients.
4. Pair with your favorite multigrain chip, top a sandwich, serve with any grilled protein, on top of brie, or with a spoon and enjoy!