FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
You’re Invited to a Spring Wedding Planning Event
Today’s Bride Magazine & Shows will host a spectacular bridal show on April 1st
Akron, Ohio – April 1, 2016 – Come sip a cocktail after work while you meet with 50 of the area’s most trusted wedding experts. Today’s Bride’s April event is a boutique style bridal show that gives brides – and grooms – the chance to do just that. Local wedding professionals will be on hand offering their best advice, show specials, wedding packages, food tastings and giveaways – all in a one-stop shopping environment.
April 1st Bridal Show Presented by Today’s Bride
Friday, April 1, 2016
Exhibits open 5 p.m. – 8 p.m.; After Party 8 p.m. – 9 p.m.
3180 W. Market Street
Akron, Ohio 44333
During the show, engaged couples will have the opportunity to:
• Meet and get advice from over 50 local wedding pros to help plan their Ohio wedding. (Exhibits close at 8 p.m.)
• See the latest trends in bridal fashions, décor, florals & more
• Get an up-close look at the hottest runway bridal gowns and bridesmaids styles on 25+ strolling models throughout the evening
• Get your glam on at the Beauty Bar with Carol Martin salonSpa
• Get creative during a DIY cupcake demo with Acme Fresh Market Catering
• Stop by Lavender Bridal Salon’s booth for a ‘Should You Marry This Dress?’ consultation and enter to win a $500 shopping spree
• Take part in the Hilton Campus Scavenger Hunt by visiting various features and be entered to win one of several grand prizes, including an overnight Hilton Akron/Fairlawn romance package and Kate Spade purse.
• Head to an After Party from 8-9 p.m. It comes complete with entertainment, first dance lessons, DoubleTree romance package, more prizes and the chance to mix and mingle with other local engaged couples.
All brides in attendance receive a FREE issue of Today’s Bride Magazine and a FREE tote bag (while supplies last).
Tickets are $10 the day of the show; fiance’s get in free with an attending bride or groom. Purchase tickets online www.TodaysBride.com and save $4 with promo code: PR4. Buying tickets online also includes a free one-year subscription to Brides Magazine. Parking is free for the day. Find exhibitor information and tips for planning your bridal show experience at TodaysBride.com.
Since 1989, Today's Bride has helped thousands of brides plan the perfect wedding. Today’s Bride is Northeast Ohio’s Ultimate Wedding Resource with two annual publications in Cleveland & Akron/Canton, six annual bridal shows as well as online planning tools on TodaysBride.com.
For photo requests or more information, contact: Jennifer Fyffe, Bridal Show Manager, 330-670-9545, Ext. 14, firstname.lastname@example.org