Come sip a cocktail while you meet with 50 of the area’s most trusted wedding experts! Today’s Bride’s “Cocktails & Veils” event is a boutique style bridal show that gives brides – and grooms – the chance to do just that. These vendors will be offering their best advice, show specials, wedding packages, food tastings and giveaways – all in a one-stop shopping environment.
Exhibits will be open from 5-8 p.m. / After party runs from 8-9 p.m.
General admission: $10 | bring your fiancé and they get in free!
Exciting events include:
- Beauty Bar
Brides-to-be step up to the Beauty Bar to get a mini-wedding day trail hairstyle and make-up application. Get Wedding Glam 2 go by Carol Martin salonSpa!
- Engagement Pics
Bring your groom for a mini-engagement session with Black Dog Photo Co. (or snap a memory photo with your friends & family).
- DIY Cupcakes
Create your own cupcake design (and eat it, too!) with Acme Fresh Market.
- Bridal Fashions
See 25+ strolling bride models all evening decked out in the latest runway fashions for both the bride and bridesmaids.
- Should you marry this dress?
Stop by for a wedding style consultation with Lavender Bridal Salon and enter to win a $500 shopping spree!
- Hilton Campus Scavenger Hunt
Collect stickers from key feature areas during the evening for a chance to win one of four GRAND PRIZES (must be present to win):
* Overnight Romance Package #1 courtesy of the Hilton Akron/Fairlawn Hotel & Suites.
Photo courtesy of LMAC Photography.Includes one overnight in a Luxury Suite, a Bottle of Champagne, Breakfast for two in Beau’s Grille Dining Room, and a $40.00 Beau’s Grille Gift Certificate. ($250+ value)
* Overnight Romance Package #2 - includes an overnight stay for two at the DoubleTree Hotel with Cafe Bricco, bottle of champagne and a chocolate covered strawberries, breakfast for 2 in Cafe Bricco and a $25 gift certificate to Cafe Bricco.
* Couple's massage and gift basket from Carol Martin salonSpa ($140 value)
Party continues at the AFTER PARTY
Enjoy an After Party event from 8-9 p.m. with Lo-Key Entertainment. Music, dancing + the winners of the Scavenger Hunt will be announced! Learn first dance moves from the professionals -- and then apply them to any first dance song!