photo by Natalie Spencer
Cinnamon Maple Ice Cream Recipe
- 2¼ C milk (the higher fat content you choose, the creamier the ice cream will be)
- 14 oz. fat-free sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon (if you don't want an intense flavor, start with 1½ teaspoons)
- 1½ tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a large bowl whisk together all ingredients.
- Pour mixture into ice cream machine and churn according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve immediately.
Original Recipe Source: http://www.a-kitchen-addiction.com/cinnamon-maple-ice-cream/